Product and Device under Coverage:
- Electronic devices and gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, action cameras, video recorders, digital cameras, car security cameras, security cameras, smart watches, digital TV set top boxes, TV boxes, portable speakers, radio communication devices, printers and drones
- Electric appliances such as televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, air conditioners, air purifiers, hair dryers, kettles, blenders, vacuum cleaners, washing machines, water heaters, electric irons, electric pans, electric pots, electric stoves, cooling fans, heaters, and gas stoves
Coverage Period: 90 days from the day the product is delivered and registered
Product Value: Minimum THB 3,000 (net after discounts)
Maximum Service Coverage: Maximum THB 40,000/ Actual damage charges but not exceeding the product’s value
Terms and Conditions:
- Customers must bring the damaged product to a product delivery point of a service center assigned by the company or directly to a service center and absorb the transferring costs. In the event of replacement, the company will provide a new spare part from the manufacturer. If a new spare part cannot be sourced or replacement parts of equivalent quality are available, the company reserves the rights to use a replacement part for the reparation of the damaged product.
- For a total damage to the product, the company will source a product of equivalent model or quality for the customer.
Claim Process: Please contact the online product protection call center at Tel. 02-853-0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information provided above is a mere service summary. Please study all the service details along with terms and conditions in the summary of online purchase protection service delivered via email after registration.
- The company may require an online purchasing order or product receipt for consideration process.
- Service provided by Cigna Brokerage and Marketing (Thailand) limited. All terms and conditions are as specified by the company.